Friday 24 September 2021

Character Profile

Whats up bloggers! Its the end of another week in lockdown. 

This week in Te Waka Ako we have been busy doing lots of home learning.

For example, for writing on Thursday I watched this video here: https://www.literacyshed.com/ruin.html and had to create a Character Profile. Check out my character profile below:

























I really enjoyed doing this task because I could choose ratings and write about his story from what I learnt in the video. If he was a real life character, I would watch out for him because he is tough as! Look at his strength rating...wow!

What have you guys been doing?

BLOG YA LATER!!!

Noah

4 comments:

  1. You have worked hard on your character profile Noah. He seems to be a very tough character! I like the way you have presented your work. It was easy to read and well laid out.
    Thanks for sharing.
    From Mrs Mackenzie
    PS - what are your predictions for the weekend? We will be watching the All Blacks playing South Africa. Do you watch rugby too or are you a league only fan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Mackenzie
      Thanks for always commenting on my blogs!
      yes my family love rugby union too. They are Blues fans and All Blacks too of course. We were all surprised that Australia beat South Africa twice! So our pridiction is that the All Blacks will definitely beat them and maybe by 20+. For league I am going for Manly but i think Rabbitohs will take the win. Im also going for Panthers but i believe the Storm will win that one. Cant wait to watch Rugby this weekend!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Noah my name is Rayhan and I go to New Windsor School. I like your charter profile wow he has a lot of strength. Was this easy to make and what inspired you to make this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great profile work Noah. You have presented it very well. I really like the use of the stars. Keep up your excellent work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.