Monday 18 October 2021

School Holidays

What's up bloggers in today's blog it will be about I did in the School holidays.

During my school holidays I went for a big walk up One Tree Hilll with my Aunty, Uncle and 4 cousins and it was awesome looking at the view together. My uncle said the goal was to not stop until we got to the top and guess what we all did it! When we got to the top it was very windy because we so high up. While we were at the top of One Tree Hill we played a game to see who could spot any other moutains that people could walk up, we spotted Mt Roskill and Mt Wellington and a few others.

I have also been watching movies and playing Fortnite on my Xbox with my friends. My favourite movie that I watched during lockdown is a movie called rebound, it is about a college basketball coach who was forced to coach a junior high basketball team, that were not doing well. 

I enjoy watching alot of sports movies as sports is one of my favourite subjects. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions on sports movies I could watch in the future. 

Hope you enjoyed my blog!

BLOG YA LATER.



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Noah. Awesome blog about your trek up One Tree Hill. You’ve given me an idea as I’m getting bored walking around the streets and parks. It is a great view, spotting other maunga that you can climb next. Ka pai!
    You will be fit for any sports that come your way after lockdown.
    You would have been pleased with the Penrith Panthers winning the NRL. Another close game too! The All Blacks play USA this weekend in Washington. What do you think the score will be?
    All the best for Term 4, Noah, you have made a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakalofa lahi atu Noah. Isn't One Tree Hill and Cornwall Park beautiful? We are lucky we have lots of nice mountains and places we can go on walks through. Sounds like you had a busy holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.