Tuesday 19 October 2021

NRL Grand Final Winners

Whats up bloggers!

Sorry to keep you hanging..... I forgot to update you all on who won the NRL this year!

Drum roll......

THE MIGHTY PENRITH PANTHERS!!!

            

Final Score: 14-12

My Prediction was: 20-12 so i was pretty close! Just 1 converted try in it.

Its been so boring without any NRL on anymore while we are in lockdown. I wish it was on all year long. I also miss playing sports. Its my favourite thing to do... so its very strange not to be playing summer sport. 

I cant wait for NRL 2022.

Thats it from me!

BLOG YA LATER!

NOAH




2 comments:

  1. Whats up noah. I like how you kept score and had a prediction I had a prediction on who scored first I said brian Tóo. I wish that I could still be doing sports to. I am not so sure if the penrith were Mighty last year. But nice blog. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your close predictions Noah. You will need to follow a summer sport until league starts again. What about following the Black Caps at the T-20 ?
    From Mrs Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.